First up, a big project that I don't expect to finish until November.
Velvet Morning Cardigan - Rav Link
Made with custom-dyed yarn from Yarntopia Treasures with the base yarn from Knit Picks - Shine Worsted.
Stunning yarn. Shiny, lucsious and the color? just goregous.
Next the smaller (hahah) projects that I hope to finish this month.
- First up - a Striped Raglan sweater for my son - a test knit on Ravelry (so no pattern link). I'm using my favorite worsted acrylic - Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn... and it's coming along quickly.
- Second up - a short-sleeved sweater for myself - Ambiente - Rav Link made in a similar green to the pattern photos from NaturallyCaron.com Spa.
- Of course, there will be charity hats - hoping for two of them (minimum) - one of which will be my final item for my TKGA Master Knitters submission.
- I'm also planning a washcloth and/or scrubbie for an exchange.
- AND a Tardis pencil case.
- AND a 12" Blanket square - pattern TBD