Hats - I ended up making one hat for my son, and SEVEN charity hats!
Here are the five that I turned into Charms and CoMC that haven't been posted here yet.
After finding that I had miscounted some of the earlier hats... my new total is 28 charity hats out of 50... 56% of my annual goal.
Finished the Mario baby blanket.
Aran Square - number 1. Number 2 was just too much to tackle... mostly because it took me three times to get guage on this square.
Instead, I did another yarn-eating baby blanket. I held four strands together of various yarns... to get about 4000 yards used up and represent # 7 of the finished blankets completed out of the 13 in my goal.
And last, but not least... the finished top that I 'just had to make'.