Saturday, September 9, 2017

C2C Baby Blanket

I have been totally digging Bernat Blanket ... especially when making quick baby blankets.

Mom's & Dad's tend to love using these - they are SO soft and snuggly and while I've been told multiple times that you 'ought not' to do double crochet or half double crochet for baby blankets??? I'm pretty sure the people who are worried about baby fingers getting caught aren't aware of how super chunky the Bernat Blanket yarn is.

Add that it's fully machine washer safe (just lay flat to dry) and it's a great go-to for babies and those who do their laundry.

I've been playing with different, yet very simple patterns... but I'm really enjoying this pattern I just tried out.

Quick and Easy Baby Blanket is exactly what it states it is. I finished this blanket in under 6 hours. I used about 2 1/2 of the large balls of the yarn (had some scraps) and I have always liked using 2 colors or 3 for baby blankets. I'm not a huge fan of pink, but at least it's not a pale one...


Gotta love quick, easy, and snuggly. I will probably make several more of these for the other babies coming along!

No comments: