Saturday, September 2, 2017

First FO for September


A baby hat... made in my 2-color brioche pattern with a cute pom-pom.

I'm working on fine-tuning the pattern directions to make them easier for new-to-brioche knitters. (still have a ways to go... everything is simplified until you get to the decreases, then all kinds of confusion ensues).

I started this Friday evening after work, knit on it a bit this morning and during the football game and finished it after supper. It's completely reversible right up and until you add the pom-pom, but it's just the finishing touch that was needed.

Scraps of yarn were used, just random balls of yarn I pulled out of the scrap bin. I'm planning to make several more of these so that I can finalize the pattern directions and get them posted.

No comments: