- Finish my Ambiette for Detention - WIP the First, I hope; but the second will work if I can't quite get it finished.
- Small crochet item for fun for my Son - Oct 2nd - Food related item for Quidditch
- Get part-way through the colorwork section of the current project: OWL - Velvet Morning (whole month)
- Dye yarn for the gradient yarn for Fingering Weight sweater - Chromatic
(pre-October Planning) - Oct 6th -- turn this into Charms to get my yarn to blend in with my current rainbow colored stash
- Quick Hat #1 - Oct 6th -- turn this into Herbology for the "go-to" pattern that brings comfort
- Start (and hopefully get half-way through) said Fingering Weight Sweater (whole month) - For my mission of blending in with Muggles in the Order Mission
- Start and finish - Avril in April (rav link) (whole month) -- still don't know what class this would fit into
- Ten baby- or preemie-sized hats for the Period of Purple Crying project - Oct 10-26 Quidditch
- TKGA Submission Hat - Oct 13th -- still don't know what class this would fit into
- Baby ball -- Muggle Studies, I'm sure my dog will help me sell that this could also be used as a dog toy
- Christmas Stocking for Charity Auction - Pattern selected by winner (whole month) - Snowman stocking
So, one full adult sweater, a third of another adult sweater, plus half of a third adult sweater (in fingering weight, no less).
Plus 2 Adult hats.
Plus 10 baby hats.
Plus a couple of other small and not-so-small items?
Another busy month for me.
Plan on using stash for all but the Chromatic sweater. That yarn has been shipped, but not yet received. I am actually working from home today as it is supposed to be attempt number 2 at delivery.