Sunday, February 10, 2013

FO's

The Bunny Blanket Buddy is smaller than I expected...


Certainly more just a toy than a blanket, but definitely cuddly.  I used Bernat Baby Blanket yarn - the new form... which is much more like chenille, but machine washer & dryer friendly.  I bought two skeins since they are only about 80 yards each - yet I only used about half a skein for this.

I also finished hat #6 for charity:


This is baby sized... and I didn't care for the crown - they had you just K2Tog for as many rounds as it took to get to 8 stitches or less and then use a cable needle to feed the yarn through the remaining live stitches. The super sudden decreases without any regular rows between them just seems to dramatic a decrease.  But it's still a hat... :-)

I used some left over Knit Picks Brava Worsted and it turned out ok, not as soft as some others... so I'll probably wash this and see if that doesn't help it soften up.

No comments: