Thursday, January 31, 2013

January - End of Month Wrap Up



OWL
I'm at about 20% complete and wanted to be at around 25% complete (10 blocks). I still haven't finished the last five blocks. I plan on working on it again next weekend and hope to finish those five blocks to get me to 10 done. But I was hoping to have gotten half-way through the next five by this weekend, which isn't going to happen. I'm a little behind, but am hoping that I can make up the time during Feburary.

BROOM
Chocolate Passion Cardigan - I plan on casting this on this weekend.

CLASSES/Quidditch
I got a little closer to the crazy train than I wanted.

1. Penelope the Empathetic Monster - by Rebecca Danger DONE

2. Small baby blanket from Lion Brand DONE (though I messed up the dimensions.

3. A blanket square of some sort -DONE

4. A hat - DONE times 3

Not planned, but also completed
Beaded Ribbon
Necklace

Not turned in for the cup
Stitch Markers

So instead of four smaller projects, I completed 9 smaller projects - AND my OWL suffered for it. Hmmm... this is just proof, again, that getting excited about the smaller projects hurts me on the bigger projects. AND now? I've got two bigger projects to work on for next month. And, as I'm typing this I'm also looking at my plans for next week. Which is a bigger list. I need to get things to a manageable level.

No comments: