Monday, January 9, 2012

Progress post

1) January 1, weave in the last of the ends on my Hooray Cardigan. (turn in for detention) DONE

2) Between January 1 & January 7th - one Brioche watch cap finished. (turn in for first class) DONE

3) Cast-on First sweater - Pick, Pick, Pick it Up pattern (to turn in before the end of January for a class) Cast-on; sleeves finished; getting going on the back

4) As soon as OWL is approved cast on for Cabled Sweater by Bernat - get it to the 40% finished mark and go back and keep working on Pick, Pick, Pick it up Pattern until it's done.Cast-on; sleeves at 12" - currently this is my priority; but can only manage an inch or two an evening before I need a bit of a break

5) Portable/simple project - work on a Brioche Scarf (third class project) - and take "as artsy as I can get them" photos for use to promote my Brioche knitting class. Cast-on; about eight inches complete

No comments: